Our firm was founded by Dr Ali Hadj Ali in 1962 and quickly started to grow. Soon, new professionals joined us to assume management roles and to serve an ever-growing number of clients. As our organisation expanded, new lines of services were introduced, including advisory services and tax, financial and management consulting.
In December 2009, we bolstered our development by joining the Mazars international partnership gathering 15,000 professionals in 73 countries. Since the integration, Mazars Hadj Ali combines the benefits of a worldwide organisation with a local approach, making us a leading audition, taxation and transaction services firm in Algeria.
Mazars Hadj Ali in Algeria in brief:
- local approach combined with international background,
- multilanguage practice: services in French, English and Arab,
- extensive knowledge of the Algerian environment and accounting systems,
- tailored solutions thanks to our 50-year-old experience and global expertise, proactive feedback and interaction,
- open-minded and straightforward advice,
- willingness to engage in a constructive relationship with our clients, business partners, institutions, providers and staff.
Contact our team leaders
Discover our audit, tax, outsourcing and advisory services