In the framework of its Diversity strategy, the Mazars Group encourages its offices all over the world to organize innovative initiatives.
Therefore, the original idea consisted in a debate between female top managers and around sixty students from the two most important business schools in Algeria: the Algeria School of Business (École Supérieure Algérienne des Affaires - ESAA) and MDI Algiers Business School.
During the morning, female students and managers debated in plenary session and in workshops on subjects related to the status of women in Algerian society, work and maternity, female careers, rights of women in Algeria and the work-life balance.
It was an initiative both for bringing together women from around Mazars, with the aim of creating a network; while at the same time preparing the ground for the release of the Mazars book "A woman's world, a better world?".
- Nadia Aït-Zaï : Lawyer, president and founder of the Centre of Information and Documentation on the Rights of Children and Women - CIDDEF
- Hiran Boukaila : Managing Director - BKL Soft
- Lamia Zeroug : Managing Director - Global Talent Consulting
- Imène Tehami : Client Director - TBWA\DJAZ
- Anthony Escurat: Responsible for marketing & communications - Mazars in Algeria
Discover newest events from and with Mazars Hadj Ali in Algeria