Following the Algerian-French business meeting organized by Ubifrance, the French agency for export promotion, in Algiers on May 29th and 30th, the MOCI and ELMA invited in Paris business leaders from both sides of the Mediterranean sea on June 14, 2011 to a conference on the theme: "what forms of cooperation for a win-win partnership between Algerian and French companies?".
As a partner of the event, Mazars Hadj Ali in Algeria was represented by Samir Hadj Ali, Country Managing Partner.
- Samir Hadj Ali: Country Managing Partner - Mazars in Algeria
- Issad Rebrab: CEO of Cevital
- Mounir Gaour: CEO of COFFEGA International
- Hocine Metidji: CEO of Moulins Metidji and Vice-President of the FCE
- Jean-Marie Cavada: Member of the European Parliament
- Maître Moundji Maoui: Business lawyer
- Gilles Dabezies: International Cooperation Director (Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
Discover newest events from and with Mazars Hadj Ali in Algeria