Tailored solutions for your development in Algeria.
Main facts and figures:
- Accounting for around 98% of export receipts, oil and gas are the motor of the Algerian economy,
- Algeria is member of the OPEC and is the 13th world oil producer,
- Algeria is ranked 15th in oil reserves,
- Algeria is the 4th exporter of natural gas in the world,
- Algeria was the world’s fourth-largest supplier of liquefied natural gas in 2008, delivering 10% of the gas consumed by Europe.
A specific legislation:
The sector of hydrocarbon possesses a specific regulation in Algeria, requiring the support of a specialist, especially in taxation services.
Our expertise in the Algerian energy industry:
Due to its long experience, Mazars Hadj Ali is a privileged interlocutor for every investor who wishes to invest in the Algerian oil and gas industry.
Want to know more?
A financial audit is all about producing trustworthy financial information, but at Mazars Hadj Ali we go a step further than just making sure the figures add up. We can advise you on the consistency and reliability of your financial information.
Mazars is a global integrated firm with presence in major economies of the world, so we understand the complexities of tax in today’s global economic climate. Thanks to our office in Algiers, we also know the specificities of the Algerian market.
At Mazars Hadj Ali we are more than just accountants. We will draw up your annual accounts, but also look at your overall finance administration. We will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes and the way you do business.
At Mazars Hadj Ali we offer a full range of services that will give you a clear insight into your company strategy, financial reports and business processes in order to invest in Algeria.