Main facts and figures:
- Accounting for around 98% of export receipts, oil and gas are the motor of the Algerian economy,
- Algeria is member of the OPEC and is the 13th world oil producer,
- Algeria is ranked 15th in oil reserves,
- Algeria is the 4th exporter of natural gas in the world,
- Algeria was the world’s fourth-largest supplier of liquefied natural gas in 2008, delivering 10% of the gas consumed by Europe.
A specific legislation:
The sector of hydrocarbon possesses a specific regulation in Algeria, requiring the support of a specialist, especially in taxation services .
Our expertise in the Algerian energy industry:
Due to its long experience, Mazars Hadj Ali is a privileged interlocutor for every investor who wishes to invest in the Algerian oil and gas industry.
Contact our team leaders
Discover our audit, tax, outsourcing and advisory services